GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to bite the bullet and go for it. Very happy I did. Tires look awesome and fit perfect. Thanks for all the help from USAFZ71, sab316, and jimbo7412. Here are a couple pics I took before it started pouring here. Around a 2 inch level in front and 3 inch block in back.

·
Registered
909 Posts
looks damn good man, wish i would have got the trails , the 295/70/r17 is a perfect fit on a leveled truck, given when ya have 17s lol, again looks great man

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yeah looks awesome, I wish I had gotten trail graps too haha.

·
He build a stairs
439 Posts
Looks kick azz Dan! I almost went with the trail graps but got a good deal on the goodyear duratracs in the 285.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
simple, i like it

·
Registered
253 Posts
looks great!

·
GMFS MILITARY MEMBER
513 Posts
Came out very nice man ! Glad I could help you out :shake:

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Looks good, regret the fact I didn't get trail grapps this time around.
i bet you do! the only tire that holds a handle to them is the toyo mt's and Cooper STT's.

truck looks great, agressive for a DD, but yet says simple and i get the job done.

i would color match mirrors and door handles then call it good! :imo those 17's look great for a factory wheel.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Truck looks great . Could you post a rear end pic and a head on front pic? Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.