GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this on PT.net so thought Id put it here for the viewers that dont go over there

Started with this

Junction49.jpg

Then was time for body work, New Rocker panels and cab corners

HPIM0351.jpg

And While I was at it, got these

PB080059.jpg

HPIM0255.jpg

HPIM0254.jpg

HPIM0252.jpg

few things not pictured, SS grille, hood, lights, inner bumper etc

some parts getting painted

HPIM0355.jpg

HPIM0354.jpg

HPIM0353.jpg

Work getting done

HPIM0352.jpg

HPIM0349.jpg

HPIM0385.jpg

HPIM0386.jpg

HPIM0387.jpg

HPIM0388.jpg

HPIM0389.jpg

Bed still needs painted, whole truck still needs to be wet sanded and buffed, bumpers handles and mirrors all getting painted and installed later this week, Updated pics should be up on Monday :D I lovvveee arrival blue :D

·
Banned
4,048 Posts
Gunna look titties :imo

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
I think its gonna be sweet, especially that color. However I like the body style fenders/hood/grille from your original year...00-02 has allways had the best style.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I think its gonna be sweet, especially that color. However I like the body style fenders/hood/grille from your original year...00-02 has allways had the best style.
i thank the step side bed looks good on the 00-02 front end but not very good with the cat eye. its to square for a round bed. but i think the 03^ looks better on a lifted truck.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
what are you doing suspension wise?

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
going to look sick bit i agree that step sides look better on the 99-02 body but will still be sweet

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
daltons lifted twin :imo
:word:

just a little lighter colored

i thank the step side bed looks good on the 00-02 front end but not very good with the cat eye. its to square for a round bed.
Looks really good. :imo

Should have went with a 06 hood and grille though. :D
thats why i want an 06 hood and grill, its taller and more rounded and flows better with the curves of the bed. plus they didnt make a stepside with that front end from the factory.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what are you doing suspension wise?
Im going to try being lowered for a bit, Im removing the 2 inch block, body lift, adding 2 drop shackles and decranking the bars, I got some 20" stingray 3s being shipped to me and I got 285/50/20 general grabber uhps here to put on

Looks really good. :imo

Should have went with a 06 hood and grille though. :D
I thought about it simply cause there was no stepside in 06 but I dont like the 06 grille as much as the older ones

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
gonna looks sweet but i think you should keep it lifted imo.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts