GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent been on this site in a while...been whoring the mustang forums lol..buuut a recent chain of events have allowed me to get another truck as a daily and i couldnt pass this deal up! its not a 454ss its just a sport but still has the same look! motor/tranny are fresh to so its an even better deal!

no offense to previous owner but it was nasty when i got it...trash in the bed,wheels where whooped looking and the tips..lol..just no! so it got modded as soon as it came off the trailer!

sorry for the shitty pictures...i left my camera at home!
IMAG0510.jpg

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

IMAG0514.jpg

then I got the buffer out and really got down on the paint...after a good detail...shes looking goooood!
IMAG0517.jpg

IMAG0518.jpg

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0523.jpg

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the inside is cleaner than the outside...just the picture i got with my phone suuuucked! ill try and see if on the comp it looks any different

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
clean truck. looks like a nice daily.

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Nice truck! :cool: I love seeing those red 454SS trucks!

·
kissin hands shakin babie
6,529 Posts
sweet looking ride. color match the gril and get center caps and the outside is close to perfect.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Very nice. I did that exact same molding and 1500 emblem on mine. Love it. The trend on this site is to remove the molding but until mine gets re painted, I think it looks pretty good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts