GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while my mom and lil bro went to the store i tried to paint his powerwheels mustang before he got home. it came out ok, the edges are kinda sketchy, and the flames dont look that good because i had to freehand them with the exacto knife. but an hour later they look pretty cool i think. and he was pretty happy to see them. i figured hes going to fuck them up anyway so i didnt go into extreme detail with them.

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha that chorvette was hauling ass! can you hop these things up?? cus i would deffinatly make this car faster. thats hilarious

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my brother also has a yellow hummer. i can do wheelies down the street in it haha. i want to lift it, but i could see that going terribly wrong if he flipped it

1,932 Posts
holy shit lol thats kick ass what you can do with that CD. i like the flames on tha rustang too.

Me and my bro put car batts in my nefews and neices powerwheels and well they really do good then. kinda faster but they last a while. Now all the kids are into the 50cc dirtbikes and quads so the powerwheels just sit there

·
The Woolly One
404 Posts
Talk about earning brownie points!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts