GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday i took my mom to go see a movie for mother's day. we were at the theater at the mall and the only parking was in the back. the movie started at 215 and ended around 440. we get to my truck and i hit the unlock button and open my door and glass is everywhere and my stereo is gone. they damaged my door and scratched it up too. think they tried stealing the whole truck too cause the ignition wont turn. called the pigs and all they did was file a report over the phone. the fucking mall security drove past us like ten times and never even stopped. fucking assholes. so, my plan is to fix it and prolly sell it. this is the second time one of my trucks have been broken into. all it is is eye candy for someone else....

here's some pics...

breakin004.jpg

breakin003.jpg

breakin002.jpg

breakin001.jpg

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sucks man, and to top it off it happened while taking your mother to a movie on mother's day. :(

ya, tell me about it. my mom felt so bad too

Did it happen at Ridgmar or Northeast? That sux and it's been happening a lot more around here lately.
it was at ridgmar. so if you plan on going there might wanna park as close to the front as possible next time. or even better, dont go there period

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
ya, tell me about it. my mom felt so bad too

it was at ridgmar. so if you plan on going there might wanna park as close to the front as possible next time. or even better, dont go there period
We purposely don't go there in my wifes truck, we go in my 'Burb that's beat to hell. That Rave is always crawling with miscrients at night, I generally drive over to Fossil Ridge for a movie.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We purposely don't go there in my wifes truck, we go in my 'Burb that's beat to hell. That Rave is always crawling with miscrients at night, I generally drive over to Fossil Ridge for a movie.
ya i dont think ill be going there anymore for anything

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
just out of curiosity, what did you want the "pigs" to do? There was no suspect...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The used to run prints around here for a break in but I guess it's so common it's not worth the time anymore.
its true. they did it to my s-10 that got broken in to. but nothing

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
Yeah my tahoe got broke into at some apt kind of near that area near TCU, its bad over there. Sons of bitches.

·
GMFS Member
97 Posts
damn, man...sorry to hear that. My brother had the same thing with his Cherokee...stole the H/U and his amp but left the 3 12's

....maybe invest in a security system?

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Arabs sure know how to take care of thievess. something we need here. Can't stand a thief.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts