41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
thats sucks bad!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
the sad thing is...my truck does have an alarm... still doesn't stop anyone now these days...

yea the alarms dont stop anyone around here. i had mine sitting in my girls driveway and some ricers came by at 3 in the morning and broke my window but they left and came back about 10 mins later and i was sitting outside with a .45 so they didn't do anything except run. turned the plate # into the cops and still didnt hear a word back from them. iPod just sitting there and screen in the dash but didnt take anything just got a few scratches from the glass falling but the whole truck is getting a new paint job so its all good.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Listen here son, when you get a lil more acclimated to this forum and contribute some knowledge and beneficial information, then you can make comments about me, umkay?
No it's not "umkay". I'll post what I want just like you. I'm just stating my opinion. 90% of the posts you leave are negative. :imo

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
we will see about me not selling it. im kinda getting tired of it and want something else. kinda been wanting to go a little...higher :evil:
See sig:read:

No it's not "umkay". I'll post what I want just like you. I'm just stating my opinion. 90% of the posts you leave are negative. :imo
Yeah...if you could just STFU that'd be great:shake:

·
Registered
684 Posts
right.... because him getting upset when people call cops "pigs" is so negative. Everyone thinks every cop is out to get them and that they dont give a shit about anyone, i get offended when people call cops pigs because my dads a cop and i can only imagine how offensive it must be to some one who actually is a cop.

robbie is very helpful and very respected here so untill you've been around here awhile and actaully know how people actually are you might want to bite your toungue before you piss people off. :imo

41 - 47 of 47 Posts