GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During 5:00 O'clock traffic I'd been following a 5th gen SS and happened to catch the light together. I told myself "if he goes I go".... first mistake. Didn't want to feel like an ass smoking tires In traffic when the light changed... second mistake. When I realized he was going I had already shifted into second... third mistake.

No excuses just bad driving on my part :redface:

My humiliation starts at the 30s mark in the video :redface:

·
n. fil-dert.
6,919 Posts
@Gmrules can probably give you some helpful tips and have you smoking Hellcats.

·
Registered
212 Posts
That was fun! Truck sounds nice. Your both winners because you knew when to stop instead of getting all “fast and the curious” and continue racing through civilian traffic.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,919 Posts
Civilian traffic? What other kind is there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Haha! Wellll, there’s all kinds of traffic. Police, military for example. Then you have the more nefarious drug, weapons and sex traffic. I was simply referring to the “non-racers”

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
The fact that the truck was staying with it is awesome to me. Once you got going good you were staying right with him

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Not too bad, I’ve been wanting to line up next to a camaro or mustang just to see where my truck stands compared to one.

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like you were just spining the whole time lol.
Yeah a little crooked there spinning in 2nd. Honestly, I just got caught wondering if we had a race, the Camaro guy knew what he was gonna do... and prevailed

@Gmrules can probably give you some helpful tips and have you smoking Hellcats.
:jawdrop:

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Yeah a little crooked there spinning in 2nd. Honestly, I just got caught wondering if we had a race, the Camaro guy knew what he was gonna do... and prevailed

:jawdrop:
Still impressed by the fact that even spinning in 2nd you were staying right with him

·
Registered
445 Posts
YouTube states video is private when I went to the link.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts