GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So wanted to share some specs. I worked with the best alignment tech in town, practically the whole bay area and Dave was able to get us within .05 negative camber not bad for oem upper arms setup with DJM 4" lower and OEM moog lenght coil springs (i went in after i did my drop and was at -1.8) Nice job Dave now she rides nice and straight also they handled a perfomance brake flush and caliper bleed after I replaced the complete caliper setup, pads, rotors and ss brake lines. I bleed it myself but I had them redo it fully just for added safety measure and came out great. Now after my bumpers and plastic get back from paint off to have my 3m clear bra laid down. Sure is fun modding :) love this forum and the knowledge of everyone and how helpful everyone is !! +1 to the friends I have made and continue to make

·
Registered
157 Posts
Where did you have it done? Do you know if they can do 26's?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Borelli MotorSports more of a high performance race shop but the alignment tech Dave there is too notch. Give them a call and tell them Shaun sent you with the silverado on 22's or stop in and ask to talk to Dave. He will look at the truck and let you know what he can with what they have and what you have. Even with my OEM uppers he was able to get me very respectable driving parameters. Very satisfied. There also is a high end along nene shop called custom alignment in mountain view all good reviews and super knowledgable either would be good. I know you will like club autosport though. Hit me up if you come through!

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
where is this place? i am in san jose and my truck needs an allignment bad. ive literally been to a few of the most well know frame and alignment shops around and still not how it used to be when i bought the truck

Freeman frame and allignment used to be good and now i wouldnt even take a bycycle there

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where is this place? i am in san jose and my truck needs an allignment bad. ive literally been to a few of the most well know frame and alignment shops around and still not how it used to be when i bought the truck

Freeman frame and allignment used to be good and now i wouldnt even take a bycycle there
Google Club Auto Sport (shop is called Borelli Motor Sports - 408-770-1220)simple huge complex high end cars everywhere you can't miss it or custom alingment in Mountain view bro easy make the call get an apt. and get your truck setup at ride height. If the bag job was done right they should have no issue aligning it at ride height. I will go with you or meet you there if I am available when you go.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I know exactly were it's at. My aunt works at the property management place in the same complex. Next door the the old goodies

·
Registered
333 Posts
Was it expensive? I have the djm lower arms also. everywhere ive gone in town says it will be over 200 because they have to shim it since I changed out the factory lower arms

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know exactly were it's at. My aunt works at the property management place in the same complex. Next door the the old goodies
Yup right across from there next to the 3m clear bra spot :) let me know whats up

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was it expensive? I have the djm lower arms also. everywhere ive gone in town says it will be over 200 because they have to shim it since I changed out the factory lower arms
Nope for a road race perfomance shop very affordable here believe I paid about $125 for complete alignment. I have oem uppers, DJM 4" lower, OEM spring, BT shock, OEM spindle no upper offset bushings and as I said its .5 hegative camber it looks great and drives well IMO

·
Registered
333 Posts
That's the same setup I have. Djm lower oem spring and bt shock. Maybe I'll look a little closer to Atlanta got some more performance oriented shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the same setup I have. Djm lower oem spring and bt shock. Maybe I'll look a little closer to Atlanta got some more performance oriented shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as the shop seems to know what there talking about I would say you should be good.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I found a shop about 20 minutes away. allsouth autosports. they do a bunch of lifts and stuff. plan to talk to them tomorrow and see how much they charge

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I found a shop about 20 minutes away. allsouth autosports. they do a bunch of lifts and stuff. plan to talk to them tomorrow and see how much they charge
Sweet let us know how it turns out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts