GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took my truck to a local offroad shop and they put in a Auburn LSD in my rear end. i just got it back about an hour ago, and its working well. paid 480 for the locker and 250 for installment. Did i get ripped off>?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Congrats on the new LSD :head: Now go give it as much as it will take and let us know how it does:read: Im looking on what to put in when I regear but I cant decide

2. Post some pictures of your truck sometime. I cant remember If I have ever seen it or not :think:

·
Registered
75 Posts
00GMC4x4 said:
Well took my truck to a local offroad shop and they put in a Auburn LSD in my rear end. i just got it back about an hour ago, and its working well. paid 480 for the locker and 250 for installment. Did i get ripped off>?

What shop did you take it to? Seems a little steep but as long as they did a good job and warranty their work I wouldn't worry about it.

rkik

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
hmmmmm the labor might be a little steep....but its a little more complex than putting in gears i think. i have one in mine...i hope you got the pro-series. i love it its really nice....you dont even know its there on the street...but hammer the throttle and it locks up nicely...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rkik said:
What shop did you take it to? Seems a little steep but as long as they did a good job and warranty their work I wouldn't worry about it.

rkik

The shop offroad did it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts