GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 224/224 .588/.588 110+0

I received a 224/224 .581/.581 110 LSA 106 ICL

The lower lift doesnt really bother me that much because 7 thousands wont do any harm but now that it is a 110+4 make things a little different. It might actually be a little better for a street driven vehicle. Thoughts? Other than I will be contacting speed engineering and saying wtf why is my grind not what I ordered.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot the cam card at home to post up the valve events but does anyone have the valve events of a 224/224 on a 110+0 so I can compare?

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
110lsa on a daily driven truck is not very smart. I suggest returning it for a 114lsa.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if i recall correctly your an idiot.
wow thanks for the help. Oh wait, I'm an idiot because you know more about engines than I do because you've been around them longer correctly right? Thanks I'll keep that in mind. If your going to post in one of my threads please stay on topic, no need to turn this into something else. It was a simple question that required a simple answer. Obviously that's too hard for you. Plenty of people daily drive 112s with more overlap than what I am going to have so 4* overlap is not that big of a deal on a DD vehicle. Plus it wont be a DD for very long but I want it to still be able to be driven every day if needed.

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
wow thanks for the help. Oh wait, I'm an idiot because you know more about engines than I do because you've been around them longer correctly right? Thanks I'll keep that in mind. If your going to post in one of my threads please stay on topic, no need to turn this into something else. It was a simple question that required a simple answer. Obviously that's too hard for you. Plenty of people daily drive 112s with more overlap than what I am going to have so 4* overlap is not that big of a deal on a DD vehicle. Plus it wont be a DD for very long but I want it to still be able to be driven every day if needed.
yawn.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The 110 will be considerably less streetable than the 112 or 14 lsa. That cam will defiantly sound pretty beefy that way tho. You also run into issues with it passing smog going lower on the lsa, thats the largest "smog passing" cam anyway.

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
The 110 will be considerably less streetable than the 112 or 14 lsa. That cam will defiantly sound pretty beefy that way tho. You also run into issues with it passing smog going lower on the lsa, thats the largest "smog passing" cam anyway.
We are slowly taking over GMfullsize! Nice you finally joined. :head:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what does that 408 z06 run? 10's I'm guessing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Havent taken it to the track yet, im just finishing up the swap. Should have some times within the next month or two, should be high 10's on motor and 9's on spray.

·
Registered
12 Posts
L92 heads with the L76 intake. 242 250 114lsa. It should make pretty decent power, im fine with anything over 500rw.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts