GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys here are some new pics of the insert, headlights, bowtie, and euro clears on my truck. I love the look of them but the headlights just don't put out enough light to be safe so I have to mess with them. Tell me what you guys think.

P5150008.gif

P5150024.gif

P5150018-1.gif

P5150026.gif

P5150010-1.gif

P5150029.gif

Last but not least my fave pic
front_angle_whole_truck_black_and_white.gif

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O man I definately am. Just going to wait a few days to order them and then they will be euro clears like the rest of the grill shell.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
man, looks good. reminds me of my 98 black gmc but it was a reg cab. you need to remove that pinstripe, itd look alot cleaner w/o it. Looks awesome! :head:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
yah next step after parkin lights, IMO, is getting rid of pinstripe, moldings, and fender trim
Do you have any rubbing issues with those tires because they seem a little cramped for space

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
The projectors(obs) from what I've heard all dont work as well as the stock lamps. I think 1BadGMC can post on this topic, but I remember reading about how he hated his. If you want aftermarket headlights, get the halos, those are :rocking: Looks good :head:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Looks sweet. :head2:
What name brand on the billet insert did you use?
That's all I need to finish up the front.

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The headlights suck, I plan to remove all trim soon, the tires are 35.5x10.8 powerkings, and they only run on the frame while turning.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Very nice.
That looks really good :head:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
I posted on the "other" site but it looks good bro just throw a set of clear park lenses on and the front end will be done :read:

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
98BlueBowtie said:
I posted on the "other" site but it looks good bro just throw a set of clear park lenses on and the front end will be done :read:
I plan on figuring out how to make those lights safe, and then putting in some euros. I mean with the headlights on it is like the lights aren't even on. IT is rediculous.

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welp the headlights are being sold to 98bluebowtie and I am goign to get some halos and euro clear parking lamps.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Looks nice, I just noticed your sig & tag, you going to Auburn? I work for Auburn University Montgomery ..... but gameday it's all about Bama :read:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts