GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say the quality of welds look good :rocking: should be going on in a few weeks :D

i was thinking about painting it white but being on the frame it will probally get dirty quick

heres a quick pic

sorry for the big pic

btw i gotta send out a thanks to beefy (mmc/rides inc) for the great price and customer service

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
That carpet is gonna be rank, lol .. tha parts were all greasy and my hands got all black from them :crazy: .... looking good man :rocking:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont know about the install date yet... im supposed to have the front done this coming week but havent confirmed yet

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
i finished my KP abotu 3 weeks ago, finishing up the front this weekend, i woulda had it done if 1buda wouldn't have been here BS'ing all night ( just playin man) i must say this kit is awesome, i couldn't have been happier with mine and i get some sick ass lift!!!!!

i just rustoleom'd mine like anyones gonna be crawling under there to check it out

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
supermachine said:
i woulda had it done if 1buda wouldn't have been here BS'ing all night ( just playin man)
haha ok I see how you are. :kidding: But you told me that you were done working before I even got there. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
how's your back doing after picking up the package? I know my UPS man hates me now. He said parts were spread all over the UPS floor because of the poor packaging.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beyond Static said:
how's your back doing after picking up the package? I know my UPS man hates me now. He said parts were spread all over the UPS floor because of the poor packaging.
haha the ups guy said it was the heavyiest thing he delivered all week :evil:

the box was kinda jacked up when i got it either rats chewed it up or it just got fucked up from shipping

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Damn both ur trucks layed out on 22's is gunna have me :drool: :drool: :insane:

·
Registered
346 Posts
good choice on rear set up, looks like you have everything on hand, unlike myself that took a month to inventory my package right before install and found out I was missing two rod end links. hand to have them express shipped to me and payed for them in the end oh well Ill make sure to inspect everything I get from now on.. let us know how it turns out, and I agree powdercoat that bish..... I painted mine indigo blue.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
took it to get powder coated today

gonna cost about 100-120 not too bad since therre the only people that powder coat around here and do a good job

i decided to go with gloss black so it doesnt show the road grime easy as white would have

·
Registered
384 Posts
Downfall said:
took it to get powder coated today

gonna cost about 100-120 not too bad since therre the only people that powder coat around here and do a good job

i decided to go with gloss black so it doesnt show the road grime easy as white would have
I did the same thing and cost about the same. I am thoroghly happy with it too. I am stripping my truck down now so I can mock everything up and send the frame and other parts to be coated as well.. I am going to san blast my frame and then hot dip galvanize it prior to powder coating. That was recommended by the coater for best adhession and corrosion resistance.

Good Luck.. I still think you would have been happier with the Extensive reverse 2 link... much stronger and better design.. :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts