GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these in that GP that was going on, I can't wait until it gets dark out. ha ha Thanks Adam
DSC01028.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
that look very awesome, just from reading about other people post regarding the HID im sure you will be very happy! PS the truck is pimp!

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
:bowtie: I dont have my truck, but my G'pas 03' Tahoe was in the garage so I switched a light real quick :crazy: I didnt wanna wait! Looks tight, did u have to aim them down? I had a big gap betwen my grille and bottom of the light. Its a pretty bright white, it was in a garage tho :crazy: :insane: I want my truck lol :drool: Get pics tonight if ya can Steve :shake:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
:bowtie: I dont have my truck, but my G'pas 03' Tahoe was in the garage so I switched a light real quick :crazy: I didnt wanna wait! Looks tight, did u have to aim them down? I had a big gap betwen my grille and bottom of the light. Its a pretty bright white, it was in a garage tho :crazy: :insane: I want my truck lol :drool: Get pics tonight if ya can Steve :shake:
i know how ya feel guy i have yet to put my in.hopefully this weekend.do you think you can aim it yourself pretty good

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
yea Im just goin to put tape lines where the stock lights shine and then line up the hids to the same spot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts