GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new light set today, clear euro headlights, parklights, and corners. Unfortunately i didn't have time to install them due to an emergency trip to the mechanic to get a new radiator:mad: oh well hopefully tomorrow. got them from gtracers on ebay for about 120 bucks shipped.

100_0575.jpg

100_0576.jpg

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Hurry up and get them on

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Gtracers was a pain in the ass for me. His clear corners didnt fit mine. I had to cut off several stop tabs for the bulbs and I had to cut out where the bulb went inside. Good luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice Denaliano and i'm definately hoping for the best i really like how they look and think they would be perfect for my truck. Since the pick thats in my sig i've also gotten new rims and tires so i'll have to update it after these are installed

·
Registered
452 Posts
update us on how they fit, is that the set they they are selling on ebay as like the whole 8pc light set??

i was looking at them but i was told to stray away from the ebay lights because they might be cracked leak or not fit at all

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
Seal them up like Matt said, then install them and take lots of pics

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Kind of a bad sig to use on this site haha

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea well i kinda forgot about the fsc logo until after i was already using it so i guess i'll just have to have a new one made after i get some updated pics

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Seal them up. They are probably gonna leak. Change your blinker fluid while you are in there...:blah:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Don't remember who I got my dads through, but same type lights. Like said, seal them up good. Don't know why I didn't think about it as I heard it all the time, but one of his parking lights fogged up a couple times and now is black cause all the chrome backing washed out or something.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well got them all sealed up and installed today. The install went very good only had to do some very minor filing to get the corners to fit but that was no big deal. im really happy with how everything looks and fits.
Before:
100_0578.jpg

Old and New:
100_0579.jpg

Everything Off:
100_0581.jpg

New headlights on:
100_0582.jpg

After:
100_0585.jpg

100_0586.jpg

100_0584.jpg

Heres one of my new tires and with the stupid chrome gas cap removed
100_0583.jpg

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Looks a hell of alot better.
Makes me miss my obs z71

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts
I guess they look better than the old, cloudy OEM lenses. But I've never really liked lights where you can actually see the bulb and connectors.

It does make the truck look newer, though.

:shake:

·
Str8upPERFORMANCE
330 Posts
looks good but color match your grill and get a billet grill. it will look 10x better also take off those nasty chrome rockers and debadge that muther :imo

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
damn that made a HUGE diffrence. love it

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
looks good but color match your grill and get a billet grill. it will look 10x better also take off those nasty chrome rockers and debadge that muther :imo
you still have badges....?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well the debadging is on my list but idk about a color matched grill i like the chrome one although i would like to put a billet grill in. I'm also thinking about painting the bowtie black what do you guys think about that. Eventually im gonna order some of those euro parklight bulbs that dont look orange until there lit

·
Registered
452 Posts
they look sweet
i think once i get the money i am sold on those

exactly which ones did you get from ebay??

do they fit pretty good and adjust fine?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts