GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? finally got my new shoes today :head: am happy with them so far, only been on the truck for about an hour or 2, but am glad with the way they look...tell me what you think

Pic of my g/f w/ the truck

and yes...they are 35's!

also i need an updated sig if anybody wants to make me one :read:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That looks good! Looks like you found the right tire/wheel combo.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
looks great. but damn clip those exhaust tips!!!!

how bad do they rub? or have you done some "re-fendering" with a saw?

nice girl too :head:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Looks good kyle, Do they rub very bad at the back of the fenders? If you saw how I trimmed mine, I woulod do that EXCEPT dont trim the plastic, pull it back, trim the metal, then zip tie the plastic back to it. It looks almost stock if you do it right.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks real good man :head:

How do you clear them? Any rubbing? Do like DE said and do a little trimming and you solve alot of that if you have any.

:rocking:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
damn those look humungous on a 3 inch bodylift, i could barely fit 315's with a 6 inch suspension! Both kyle's need to cut off there exhaust hehe

9,785 Posts
I think it looks awesome and I would just get the tips relocated man! Love big tires and lil lift. :head:

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the great replies guys...sorry i haven't been able to get to the computer past few days...been workin long hard hours but there is a little bit of rubbing on the front driverside plastic...same place my 285's rubbed b4 the lift, and i am gonig to have them move my exhaust up soon as i get a chance, dont really want to dump it because of the in cab noise, and i like the way the tips look ran like that.
and the badging is staying until i graduate, because thats where all those little rice cars doors hit in the parking lot(small spaces :flame: ) but i want to take it off. and my next mod...new BUD LIGHT sticker from work :read:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Kyle, I hear ya on the molding. I took my 1500 badges and the ones on the tailgate off. IMO it looks cleaner. I need to get my LT badges off, but they're my bling bling :anitoof:

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
00Silverado said:
I need to get my LT badges off, but they're my bling bling :anitoof:
yea i like my LS badges, they show everyone my truck is not a base model...like every other SCSB around town

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Bad-N-Black00 said:
yea i like my LS badges, they show everyone my truck is not a base model...like every other SCSB around town
hehe yeah thats the only thing left on my truck the LT badges, i like them they are out of the way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
looks real good kyle, havent talked to you in a while. When we going to go muddin backin that pitt agian too see whaT 315 will out perform?lol :head: call me, and well go.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts