101 - 120 of 120 Posts

· Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Thanks Daniel. Im not liking the quietness of it. Im used to loud exhaust

7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
nice dude, are you gonna keep all your trucks or sell any of them?
I traded im my 96. It was to the point where repairs were frequently needed. Plus I don't need 2 lifted trucks. Now I have a reliable Daily driver thant probably can pull my toyota to some places. It has warranty so im not worried about much IMO.

7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
It will get the 1 ton treatment soon (bars that is) no BL stuffage IMO

· Registered
1,158 Posts
Hey where do you get the 1ton bars from marcus? Also, whats the advantage Vs just getting ford keys?

7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Hey where do you get the 1ton bars from marcus? Also, whats the advantage Vs just getting ford keys?
1 tons from rough country.

Ford keys allow to crank more, but stock bars will eventually sag over time.
1 ton bars will ride a little firmer and will not sag.(they have a different indexing to allow more crank) to perfectly level your truck out. But if you really want to crank go 1 tons and ford keys.

· Registered
1,158 Posts
1 tons from rough country.

Ford keys allow to crank more, but stock bars will eventually sag over time.
1 ton bars will ride a little firmer and will not sag.(they have a different indexing to allow more crank) to perfectly level your truck out. But if you really want to crank go 1 tons and ford keys.
huh... thats cool, i bet it would make my truck not be so floaty when going over humps on the interstate... but i bet that could also be my pro comp shocks too... :hmm:

7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
ok grant. ill remember that.

7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Im coming in the Z yes

7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Ill be in it friday for the meet. Its nothing special. I Like it. rides good , good milage, and has warranty

7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Good looking truck
What part of LA are you from ATC4x4? If you are close to Baton rouge I expect to see you this friday for the meet.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.