GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the tires put on the day the wheels showed up. Toyo MT's 33x12.50R18 with MB Gunner 6's. I put the rollpan back on and I'm going to put my Escalade handles back on too. Now I just gotta do something with the mirrors.
DSC03662.jpg

DSC03669.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

DSC03681.jpg

DSC03672.jpg

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Very nice. I love those tires, they shall be my next set.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
So sick! I love both of your trucks!

9,778 Posts
that looks awesome and I agree on the esky handles...that will finish it off nicely...

BTW I can't wait to sell my stock 20's and get some Gunner 5's in 17x10 for my Dodge and those tires right there...what width are the ones you are running?

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
badass

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Wow that looks great! If you're gonna keep the painted grille, I would have the mirrors smoothed and painted and ditch the chrome caps. If you plan on going to a Tahoe all chrome grille, along with your chrome bumper, then I would smooth and paint the mirrors and keep the chrome caps.....but either way when the escy handles get on, it'll look sweet!! :D:D

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Dam, you've got the dream team of trucks. All you have is a bodylift on that badboy? I wish I bought another FSC.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
looks great! first i'm gonna level out and then maybe ill do the body lift :evil:

I wish I bought another FSC.
doooooooo it. sell the jeep. i sold the jeep for a fsc.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts