GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whaddya Think????? I didnt really like them but my boy gave me a pretty good deal................ on to the pics!!

I know I need a drop, an my truck is dirty as fuck..........Imma wash it tommorrow, an get some better pics :shake:

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
definitely needs bigger picts, but looks promising from what I can see.

what kind of rims?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sorry I dont know how to work my camera..... The wheels are called bZo's, Ive never heard of them, but they have brand new 305 40 22 tires. When i move to Fort Worth next year Ill upgrade to 24s. These New Orleans roads suck.

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
A friend of mine used to have 22" Bzo's on his '04 Silverado. Yours look pretty good, his not so much. I'm not too crazy about the nut things around the rim (sry, don't know what they're called), but they're not bad.

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
I never understand why people buy something they don't like just because they got a deal.

Oh well, they look pretty good.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
there not that bad, ive seen worse and if you dont like them why even buy them, even if it was a great deal

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there not that bad, ive seen worse and if you dont like them why even buy them, even if it was a great deal
They are not that bad. I bought them because I need new tires and I thought it would be pointless to put new tires on rims im just gonna get rid of anyways. I got the rims and tires for 900 bucks with new tires and not a scratch on them. I can sell the stocks for a lil more than that, so in the long run im gonna make money, and get new rims an tires. Is that reason enough fuckers........lol :tongue: Im gonna lower the truck in a few months, and then sell these wheels or trade for 24's..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts