GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to go with a lime green, i have got so many compliments on it, everyone says it really makes the colors pop, definitly pleased and happy with it....here are some pics (sorry some of the pics are dirty, it was freakin snowing while he was doing it, snowing in texas in april, shit was crazy, and the powder he used on his hands was still on there.......)

DSC00295.jpg

IMG_9522TAGED.jpg

IMG_9552TAGED.jpg

IMG_9527TAGED.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

backgrounded.jpg

my buddy ryan did some of those pics.........they turned out really good......

·
Registered
327 Posts
Mind sharing what the striping job cost you? Only reason I ask, is because I do this on the side sometimes also. I like to see what guys around the nation charge for their work.

Looks great :drool:

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
looks killer man, lots of detail and the pics came out awesome that your buddy took.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Detail is amazing. The colors really pop, props for a badass truck. Your interior is screaming for some KAtzkin though. :thumbsup:

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
I love it. :drool:
the flame dash isnt my favorite though.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mind sharing what the striping job cost you? Only reason I ask, is because I do this on the side sometimes also. I like to see what guys around the nation charge for their work.

Looks great :drool:
well i know him off another forum, and this is a side job with him as well so he only charged me 300 for inside and out, thats the whole outside, dash, console, door jams, the rear pillars, and the sub box behind the seats, pretty good deal lol

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks killer man, lots of detail and the pics came out awesome that your buddy took.
thanks, yea hes a professional photographer, does some shots for mags and news stations just whatever really lol, i think he is a employee of like minisomething or something i dunno lol, he does a lot of minis........

billybob, thats the EXACT words everyone has used, i have heard the phrase your colors really pop now soooooo many times lol, pics dont do it justice, took it to my friend to look at today and was more excited than me, he was like the pics look good but in person its just damn lol.....

bgray, yea i love my wheels, im getting the steering wheel to match them beginning of summer before showdown hopefully, right after i get the front tubbed......

steinfire, the bottom color is just a dark grey, im not for sure exactly, its a mixture they put together, i have a little sample of the paint here they gave me incase i ever needed something the same color they can match it to it....

and ty are u referring to the pinstripe or the gauges?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts