GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the tint shop, i got 20% on the fronts and 50% on the windshield. Its amazing what tint will do for looks!!

i almost forgot i also debaged it while he was doing another car. All i have to do is use some goo-be-gone and finish getting the little adhesive i couldnt get. I have a nice blister on my thumb from it, but its well worth it!

i will posts pics in a little while, i have to take care of some honey-do list items now!!

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Re: got my tint done!! (debaged too)

:nopics:

·
Registered
6,905 Posts

Take pics, upload pics then start thread :crazy: :imo

·
Registered
151 Posts

tint outa look real good dont go much darker i had 15 on 5 on all windows and 35 on the windshield with a strip that lasted about 6 months didnt make popos happy

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: got my tint done!! (debaged too) *now with pics...

IMG_4433.gif

IMG_4434.gif

IMG_4436.gif

IMG_4437.gif

i wanted 15% with the 50% like my cobra but its the wifes and thats what she wanted.. here a pic of that for comparison:

IMG_4379.gif

sorry for the delay...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks, now i just need some cleaned up pics!! hopefully tomorrow is a nice day, i bought some really good spray detailer that ive been wanting to use. My wife is out of town until wed night, so this is her suprise. The best part is i only paid 130 bucks for everything, and he used his best film idk the name.

·
181 whp
152 Posts
What shop did you take it to?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
midnight window tint in everett. if you go talk to vince and tell him chris sent you.

Here are a few more from today...
IMG_4470.gif

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4455.gif

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
looks perfect :imo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts