GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a visit from the brown truck, I love that truck!! He brought my Toyo Open Country M/Ts. Wheels should be here tomorrow. Lift goes on Monday, I can't wait!! Here are some pics of what I have so far.

The lift: Superlift F.I.T.
Superlift.gif

The tires: Toyo Open Country M/T 35 x 12.50 x 18
Tires.gif

Tires2.gif

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice man trucks gonna look sweet jacked up

·
Registered
195 Posts
man those tires look nice. i can feel your anticipation, my truck went in monday to get a superlift installed, and now its wednesday :( and they are still not done. gonna go down there today and raise some hell

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow....I'm dropping mine off Monday morning, and picking it up Tuesday evening. I think I would defiinitely raise some hell.

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
What wheels are you going with? Whos installing the lift for ya?

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
man those tires look nice. i can feel your anticipation, my truck went in monday to get a superlift installed, and now its wednesday :( and they are still not done. gonna go down there today and raise some hell
Its better they take their time than rush it and halfass the install. Btw cant wait to see the truck in the air. I like the paint color you have. Dont see too many trucks with that color.

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Really, I see tons of them?

Def. a sick color though.

-bZj

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
believe me the wait is worth it

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
You'll love the toyos! Can't wait to see it done! Keep us posted with pics!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To answer a few questions: I was on a budget, so did not upgrade to the Bilsteins, or the full springs in the rear. Possibly in the near future, I may be able to upgrade. The wheels are the chrome Helo Maxx 6s, 18x9. Also planning on a gear swap in the not-so-distant future, will probably go with 4.56s. I already have a Predator tuner, so I can adjust for tires and hopefully get some more performance out of this 5.3. Thanks for all the compliments, I will definitely post pics of the finished product.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts