GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are the top of the line from GM. I paid $581 shipped. Power, heated and integrated turn signal. I love them. Only thing i miss is the power folding.

DSCI0703.jpg

DSCI0705.jpg

DSCI0707.jpg

DSCI0710.jpg

DSCI0709.jpg

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Looks good. Probably the first thing I am going after my lift. I will miss the power folding too. It was great to use going through the car wash.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good. Probably the first thing I am going after my lift. I will miss the power folding too. It was great to use going through the car wash.
They are nice, I can see so much better now. For your body style they are cheaper and you can get them aftermarket with integrated signal for under 300 brand new and shipped. Made by KolView.I had to disable the perimeter lighting since I don't have that anymore with these mirrors and also curb view assist. When I put it in reverse, they will go down but when I go back in drive, they stay pointing down. Oh well with these you don't need curb view assist anymore. They are worth every penny, I think.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
They are nice, I can see so much better now. For your body style they are cheaper and you can get them aftermarket with integrated signal for under 300 brand new and shipped. Made by KolView.I had to disable the perimeter lighting since I don't have that anymore with these mirrors and also curb view assist. When I put it in reverse, they will go down but when I go back in drive, they stay pointing down. Oh well with these you don't need curb view assist anymore. They are worth every penny, I think.
Can't stand the curb view assist anyway. :ninja: The only aftermarket ones I found that were heated/power/turn signal were 450 and up. If you know where to find em for 300, please hook me up!

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Look good man. I can't wait to get mine back on. You planning on colormatching them??

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
smooth and paint em!! I gotta take mine off this weekend and send off to paint..FINALLY!!

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
looks great, are you the guy with the composite box?

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
smooth and paint em!! I gotta take mine off this weekend and send off to paint..FINALLY!!
Hell ya man. I just took mine off to be repainted. Can't wait to get them back. P.S Fuck the stock mirrors.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Black looks good IMO, but then again I am not a have to be all colormatched kind of guy either, but just my preference.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
I just relised we have the same name and are both from ok. Cool

1 - 20 of 38 Posts