GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Got a 4/8 drop with 22s and 265/35 up front and 265/30 in back

shitty pic sorry
shorter tire out back?

also, for a 4/8 it sits alot more level than mine(not talking crap, just noticed my truck doesn't ever seem to want to be level)

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a deal on the 30 series....would like to run 30 all around but its fine for now

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I havent had any rubbing up front and im afraid the 35s on the back will rub, the 30 series are close to rubbing but i have my fenders rolled so should be no problems

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
why not put the 30 up front and the 35 out back then? the 30 would help with rubbing up front.
:word:

if the 30 series isn't rubbing out back, I don't see any reason why a 35 would either. I've got to admit though, I didn't even know they made 30 series tires.. :think:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
looks really good

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
running a smaller tire out back makes NO sense to me, and looks retarded IMO. Run the 30 series up front, or better yet, run the same size tire all around.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
looks sweet Run 35s all around though for your backs sake

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Looks great but good lord watch out for potholes with that size tires...I honestly don't see your rims lasting that long with them:imo

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Looks great but good lord watch out for potholes with that size tires...I honestly don't see your rims lasting that long with them:imo
It's not that big of a deal. Most cars with 19s or 20s have smaller tires than that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts