GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
I just got back from the GM Nationals at carlisle and got a killer deal on some "racing" buckets. I need some help with mounting them though. The current brackets are made for a car and i need help trying to junkyard some brackets that would work, or an idea to make my own, otherwise ive gotta buy some from the dealer for $100 (both of them, won't sell individually)

Any Help With This Is Appreciated, I'd like to get it done the 29th (the day after im 16 since the dmv isn't open monday) otherwise im stuck with the bench.

BTW: The Truck is a Regular Cab Bench seat right now, if that helps for an answer.

Thanks,
Dave

IMG_0051.gif

IMG_0052.gif

IMG_00s53.gif

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...anyone?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 96, reg cab, stepside, with the bench (as previously stated)

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
You could custom make your brackets if you have some metal and a welder. If not, I don't know what you could do except buy the brackets from the dealer

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have a pick-a-part junkyard around here. The 2 local junkyards (within 50miles) are giving me a hard enough time just sellin me a plain ass console from an ext cab/tahoe/burban. They sold the last set of Bucket seats and Console for $900 eek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts