GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up some 24s last week and just finally snapped a few pics...not sure if I like the real big wheel but the more they are on the truck, the more I like em...

PETESPICS001.gif

PETESPICS002.gif

PETESPICS009.gif

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i wish they were 6 spokes :imo

you need to lower your truck ASAFP

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no drop, I just took the lift blocks outta the back...I would like a drop but the tires run now!...lol time will tell...I dont know if I want to lift it or lower it...so for now, its stayin like this...maybe just some shackles in the rear for the time being

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
no drop, I just took the lift blocks outta the back...I would like a drop but the tires run now!...lol time will tell...I dont know if I want to lift it or lower it...so for now, its stayin like this...maybe just some shackles in the rear for the time being
O, thats why it looked leveled.:shake: looks good.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is what I was thinking but in his sig it looks stock. But the pics make it look leveled out.
yeah my sig pic has the lift blocks in it...but since have taken em out...

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
so my truck's a donk since i got 24s?
No, I think he's referring to the fact that he is running large wheels with almost no drop when on an NBS it would look out of place and bad but on this truck it isn't that bad. Your truck is bagged and definitely pulls off the wheels it has.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Wheels look good mna good choice.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Looks nice I would leave it as is.. a factory ride is awesome and the 24s fit it perfectly

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks nice I would leave it as is.. a factory ride is awesome and the 24s fit it perfectly
yeah im pretty sure the truck is gonna stay like this for a while...i need to save my money for my other truck!...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts