GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a buddy got my RC spindles installed yesterday in about an hour and a half. They fit and look great. I took pics but my camera won't connect to the computer for some reason. Ya'll were right about the gettin the old knuckle off the ball joints. Had to beat the shit out of it with a hammer. It's all good though. We're installing the blocks today

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I can get pics of the block install and the lift completed. The camera I took the pictures of the spindles install is broken

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a few pics.

They rub pretty bad. I shaved off enough to drive forward but in reverse they catch.

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks bent cause that's a blurred picture. I leaned down to take it and I was moving as it took. I'm runnin 3" RC spindles+2" readylift coil spacers in the front and 2" blocks in the back (also took off the spare tire and 1/2" lift). And I plan on getting different tires but for now it actually looks pretty good. That sideview pic doesn't serve it justice. And I'm sorry I can't afford to go as big as you Lifted_GMC.. I'll post some before and after pics when I get back home

1 - 12 of 12 Posts