GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not yet but i have a word document saved on my computer so i know what it is when i get off my butt and goto a dealership....is there a better and/or cheaper place to have it done or is it chump change anywhere you go?

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
I am not sure that the dealership will transfer the milage over because I heard that they send your old and new cluster to Speed-O-Tach in Concord. When I got my Caddy cluster I just called Speed-O-Tach to ask them if I could just drive up there to get my milage swaped over.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
depends where you take ur cluster... some people will do it if you give them ur old cluster and some just send it out to get it reprogrammed. Mine is about 1600 miles off, but watevr.

·
Registered
343 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Screw it then, i didn't think it was that much of a hastle, The town i live by has about 10,000 people in it and it has it's own chevy dealership and my dad is cool with the guys down there so i figured it would only take a few minutes.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
looks bad ass i want to get a cluster fromthe obs caddys their hard to find.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
That looks good.
I also want one but with the silver gauge faces. Someday.....

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Slvrpismochevy96 said:
Post a pic of one, I don't even think i've seen one before
OBS caddy guages are just like other OBS's except that they go up to 120mph and have white/clear needles.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I want to get one of the Silver faces Caddy clusters too. I just have to find a place here in Houston that will transfer the mileage.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
See I'm torn between that 'Lac cluster and a Denali one. lol Either way it's a kickass mod!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts