GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I got a set of clear corner lights,('00 Sierra) & I want a set of bulbs that will keep my clear corners looking clear when the lights are off. I know one bulb spot is for the daytime running lights so those are OK. But I've seen somewhere bulbs that are chrome looking when off, but shine amber when lit for the running lights but how about the ones all the way on the outside for turn signals (small bulb). Do they make 'em? website? or local auto store? numbers? brand? for running lights and turns. Thanks again in advance.....................LatER!!! :flamingde

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
check your local rice shop... i think sylvania makes a set of bulbs... i think they call them their platinum collection. Its got a rainbowish chrome finish to the bulb.

·
GM Plow Truck Owner
1,600 Posts
Alright I got a set of clear corner lights,('00 Sierra) & I want a set of bulbs that will keep my clear corners looking clear when the lights are off. I know one bulb spot is for the daytime running lights so those are OK. But I've seen somewhere bulbs that are chrome looking when off, but shine amber when lit for the running lights but how about the ones all the way on the outside for turn signals (small bulb). Do they make 'em? website? or local auto store? numbers? brand? for running lights and turns. Thanks again in advance.....................LatER!!! :flamingde
got pics?

·
Sweet Tea Pants
432 Posts

·
GM Plow Truck Owner
1,600 Posts
I ordered these from ebay, but from a listing for $6. No idea how they are going to work out. Haven't gotten the housings or lamps yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/T10-168-194-2825-Amber-High-Power-LED-Dome-Light-Bulbs-/260905555090?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3cbf2ed492
hoes will work. Bust they are a forward emitting style i would have went with a 360 light to maximize reflection off the housing especially on those 194 corners when you need a little light emitting off to the side. wht are you doing as far as the Prk lights and DRL lights

·
Sweet Tea Pants
432 Posts
Nothing yet.

My DRL's are stock, my signals are plain white 3157's.

If the forward facing amber lights don't work out I'll order some 360* ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts