GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after a week and a half the hoe is finally done. They popped out all my dents (inlcuding the door dings) and got the cowl on. It's a goodmark instead of a reflexxions but I'm not bitching one bit. It turned out way better than I thought it was going too, even with the ranchhand on there. I have to take it back because they forgot to put my new chrome trim over the wheels but it's all good. They did everything for my insurance check plus 65 of my own dollars.........what do you guys think? My bros chevy single cab 4x4 just went in and is getting a cowl also (aggie28754...newbie). They are doing his for his insurance check plus 65 of his own money. And they went ahead and absorbed the deductible too!!!.

dahoe_033.gif

dahoe_029.gif

dahoe_028.gif

btw if you live near wichita falls and need a body shop, i recommend Gepesco Paint and Body on Jacksboro Highway!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea, got my kc's on too

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks great :rocking:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, gepeso got an ass eatin today :guns: . first off when i drove my hoe home from work (my bro dropped it off for me), i was so excited i didn't pay attention to anything but the hood. after awhile i noticed that they left my hoe a mess. metal shavings all over the car and in my seats (leather), none of my interior lights work, and thats when i noticed the trim, carpet was also dirty along with the headliner. to top it all off they faxed me the bill last night and it was 300 too much. so my bro went up there today and said fix this fucking shit and knock some money off..........so they did but my car wont be ready once again until tomorrow. its all good though because i have my car and haven't paid, so they have to work with me now :LOL: . but i still have to recommend them because they are extremely nice and did flawless work on the outside

whiffle........i think the dents totaled around a grand, ill check my statement later and give u a better number

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
yea i am from wichita falls, they do really good work, but i have heard complaints about them not cleaning their shit up, at least your hood looks real badass

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Looks good jonathan... LOL I just think its funny I seen it before you did. First time to hear the exhaust and it sounds bad ass too...

Btw adam and I need to get some pics with you and your brothers truck sometime. :head:

·
Registered
11 Posts
got everything situated today.............they made it good for me.........hell yea you little bastard, everyone got to see it before i did

1 - 12 of 12 Posts