GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got enough room now so when I'm laid out I won't rub ANYTHING. I used 1 tandem axle trailer fender I got for $20 and cut it in 1/2. Next I'm gonna put a little body filler in and some seam sealer. Oh and the the beads in the one corner will be filled, I had already cut out that part of the truck fender so I welded on a patch in behind the fender then put beads on top of it. It'll look normal when I get done.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Nice. Thats the next project on my list. I've got a static drop, and my tires hit the inner fenders :flame: Kinda sucks I gotta raise mine, and Im not even bagged. The front will be in about 2 months tho.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
:rocking: Looks great....just needs paint now :bowtie:

Cameron

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's goin to the shop monday or wednesday (depending on how long it takes me to intall the new compressor) Mine have about crapped out after I filled the tanks up to 80 PSI with my home compressor it took them 40 minutes to get it up to 130 PSI. That's sad.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beyond Static said:
Nice. Thats the next project on my list. I've got a static drop, and my tires hit the inner fenders :flame: Kinda sucks I gotta raise mine, and Im not even bagged. The front will be in about 2 months tho.

WHAT SIZE TIRES ARE YOU RUNNING :ninja:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts