1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
64496605DEH-P960MP_open_closed_large2.jpg

:head:

I actually have good sounding music now!!! :wtf: :worship:
The second I heard this thing it was like a whole new system.. it brought my system to life! It has so many more features than my old POS it's amazing.. I am currently burning an MP3 cd and a data cd with pictures to have on the screen! :D I was gonna get the tv but not after my friend and his neighbor got jacked out of their driveways. :nono:

Anyways, I'll keep keep you guys posted when I finish reading the manual!

-Justin

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DAMN! This thing fucking ROCKS! I LOVE IT!! Play Mp3s, wavs, wmvs.. put my own pictures and videos on the screen thingy... AWSOME SOUND!!!! I love it!

gotta say I would highly recommend this thing to anyone! :head: :hump:

9,778 Posts
Tha's a badass cd player right there man. I have had mine for a few months and still can't get everything down that it can do. Great cd player and definately changes ur system's sound!

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
got any pics of it installed?
is the faceplate removable? what does it look like when you do remove it?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just got one yesterday too and it :head: !!!!! Its makes my factory stereo actually sound good- and it looks awesome

With the faceplate off the "other" face is just covered by the black metal piece that holds the face on...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
:head:

Paul said:
Damn thats sick, do you have to size the pics before you put hem on?
Yeah, you gotta size them right, but that's no big deal. Just use the software, and you can do all kinds of shit!!! :drool: :rocking:http://www.pioneer.co.jp/car/pclink3a/index-e.html

dkj1028 said:
got any pics of it installed?
is the faceplate removable? what does it look like when you do remove it?
I just took these pics of it installed with my phone ( :sorry: ), I also took some sequence shots so you can see what it looks like when the faceplate is removed :D
960.jpg

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
that head unit look nice in there :head: i gotta get a new one pretty soon...

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I thought there was a way to get it on the older units but I cant find it, anybody?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You need to hold Display and ENT at the same time for mine to work.... check out that pioneer screensaver site I posted above... time to go rock my system all the way to the car detailer :head: I'll takesome pics...

·
Registered
343 Posts
nice unit...but way too much silver for me. I love my alpine 9835 :head:

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
GMCtrk said:
thats the head unit i was looking at. do you happen to have any pics of it installed? :D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GMCtrk said:
My friend just got that head unit... it's awsome, but the Alpine interface is kinda played out to me.. even though thats the one I'd get if I were going Alpine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
looks good! I just bought the 940mp, slightly used. Im anxiously awaiting it to arrive in the mail. I know you can upload pics and screensavers, but I think it requires a separate pc kit. :pissed:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
deltron said:
looks good! I just bought the 940mp, slightly used. Im anxiously awaiting it to arrive in the mail. I know you can upload pics and screensavers, but I think it requires a separate pc kit. :pissed:
Nice! That is definately a good head unit, are you getting the manual too? If so, it will show how to add screensavers. You shouldn't need a separate "pc kit," just the software thats free to download at http://www.pioneer.co.jp/car/pclink3a/index-e.html

I love this head unit! :hump: :hump:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts