GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We sold my wife's Acadia over a month ago and I've been driving my work car and she's been driving my truck everyday! I think we were both more than thrilled that we found her something!

20150415_211013_edit_1429231124654.jpg

20150415_211819_edit_1429231396577.jpg

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Nice! How do you guys like the Enclave??? We'd been thinking of looking at one for my wife as well....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! How do you guys like the Enclave??? We'd been thinking of looking at one for my wife as well....

We love it so far...we had our Acadia for 7 years and it's pretty much the same thing only quite a bit more luxury! The ride quality can not be beat!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Watch the front cover if it's under warranty. They love to piss oil. Nice rides though.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
We love it so far...we had our Acadia for 7 years and it's pretty much the same thing only quite a bit more luxury! The ride quality can not be beat!

Great to hear.... Yeah I knew they were all on the same platform. Wife prefers the Enclave over Acadia/Traverse.

You have kids? We've got three.... Our 05' Yukon has sun/entertainment package so we've got 2nd row buckets. We always have to run the 3rd row seating and both girls like to sit back there. It leaves very little cargo room. Is the Enclave platform wide enough to run three kids wide in the 2nd row bench if need be?!? A booster seat on each side and a forward facing car seat centered....? Even the mid-size SUVs with the 3rd row seats in place seem to have more cargo room than our Yukon..... :hmm:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great to hear.... Yeah I knew they were all on the same platform. Wife prefers the Enclave over Acadia/Traverse.

You have kids? We've got three.... Our 05' Yukon has sun/entertainment package so we've got 2nd row buckets. We always have to run the 3rd row seating and both girls like to sit back there. It leaves very little cargo room. Is the Enclave platform wide enough to run three kids wide in the 2nd row bench if need be?!? A booster seat on each side and a forward facing car seat centered....? Even the mid-size SUVs with the 3rd row seats in place seem to have more cargo room than our Yukon..... :hmm:
We actually had the buckets in the 2nd row in the Acadia and the Enclave so I can't say for sure on the 2nd row bench but I would imagine it could fit all three...we have 3 kids also and it fits us very well...the cargo area behind the 3rd row actually does has more room than the tahoe/Yukon but they have a little more leg room in the 3rd row. We have fit 5 kids in there comfortably before, all in a car seat/booster of some sort. My youngest is 2, middle is 7 and oldest is 9 and we have more than enough room. Good luck on what yall decide to get...I certainly recommend the Enclave.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Good to hear.... Thanks! :shake:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Good to hear you like it. Probably going to get one once we have kids. Fiancé has the Enclaves baby brother right now, the Encore. Had it around a year now and it's been great.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,282 Posts
Nice, congrats man. I just got one for wifey too. She was jealous of my new truck it seems haha. Nah, she was driving an 03 Mountaineer. It served it's purpose (temp car after selling old truck) but we kept it for long enough. It was going to leave her and the kids stranded soon enough. I love the Enclave. It shifts so smoothly, and the interior is top notch. Kids love the captains chairs and then sunroofs. I'm very happy with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts