GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say enough good things about my experience I got with them. Not only did they beat the next best price by $20-30 they also shipped it to me second day air free of charge. That allowed me to get it installed before a trip I had planned.

Amazing customer service, quick communication, great price, and extremely helpful in my decision. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

:big_banana_Dance:

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
They were good to me when I ordered from them too. Cheaper than everyone else. Gave me free and fast shipping too I believe.

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
They also gave me the best price anywhere when I ordered from them, also answered specific questions and got it shipped to my place of business quick. Recommend them to everyone I know.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Excellent experience from them with ordering Weathertech mats as well. Lowest prices by far, and free quick shipping.

Great company!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I got my buddy's full stainlessworks LT/Catback setup for his coyote from these guys. Customer service was awesome. And kept me up to date thru the coating process/shipping as well. Best price around for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts