GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here is a list of members who are getting a tune, hope you don't mind the info I posted, seems some emails aren't getting to ppl and I wanted to make sure everyone was updated.

fullthrottledan-?
red rado-paypal-sending pcm out
darketernal3-?-coming by the shop
aberbaseball7-paypal-sending pcm out
jro1981585-sending check
onyx-pay pal-coming by shop
gmc4life-paypal-sending out pcm
lowred-coming by the shop
BigD-I have you down but no info

Am I forgetting anyone? If so, let me know and I'll get you added.

Starting Monday, I'll be flashing pcms and getting them programmed. You should receive your PCM that same week. I ship 2-3 day.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,,

allen

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
what happened to these guys?

-VicRed
-lil quick
-Code3Response
-Smokinrice

austin (vicred) im pretty sure still wants in...

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
allen.....i too am coming to ur shop. i will call and setup date, but i may roll down there with a few guys on the 7th.....ha ha.is it cool to pay when i get down there?. i will e-mail my specifics after i call and talk to u monday. i tried fri, but was to late. i have a few ?'s

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I am in for a tune. I will hopefully be coming by your shop next weekend to get'er done. An email with my mods will be sent out soon.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I bet allen is cool with you joining in, cant say for sure though, email him and ask.

BTW allen, money should be sent via paypal soon, im just waiting for it to transfer over from my bank.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dark Eternal said:
Allen, money is sent. Would it be ok if I stopped by early this sat morn? Whats the earliest you would want to do it?
I won't be at the shop this saturday, me and boys are meeting at the dyno. You're welcome to show up and I can tune it there. If that sounds fine, shoot me an email with some details and we'll get you tuned.

thanks,

allen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts