GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
63.jpg

this is a pic of it installed it's a sprint flush mount cover and autobahnwholesale sales them. I'm interested if the price is right and if any other members are.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
are you offering this as a GP? have you talked to them? or are you trying to generate interest to see if we have enough people? just curious... we need to know these things so we can answer members questions...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry I've never done a GP before. I was just wanting to see how many people was up for it. I'd perfer not to get it setup myself, because I seem to be really busy with school, my truck, and selling stuff lately. I haven't talked to them about a GP, but I have talked to them about the cost for 1 person. $550 painted to match vehicle. I won't be ready to get one until march, but I have always wanted this brand and need one.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
way2hi said:
sorry I've never done a GP before. I was just wanting to see how many people was up for it. I'd perfer not to get it setup myself, because I seem to be really busy with school, my truck, and selling stuff lately. I haven't talked to them about a GP, but I have talked to them about the cost for 1 person. $550 painted to match vehicle. I won't be ready to get one until march, but I have always wanted this brand and need one.
cool, well if you send us some contact info for the company, we will be glad to send an email or make a call... there seems to be some interest in these... it will never hurt to call them.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Okay Guys, i already heard back from the company, very prompt response i must say...here is what Tony said pricing would be like:

The GP would require a minimum of 10
orders. These orders must be placed over a two week period.
PLEASE DON'T WAIT LONG. AFTER FEBRUARY WE WILL BE
MUCH TOO BUSY TO OFFER THIS SIZE OF A DISCOUNT.
You can choose the period once you have everything lined up
with the prospects. There is a $60.00 discount for a painted
lid and a $40.00 discount for a lid in primer.
Full size price painted $ 669.95 less $60.00 = $609.95
Full size price in primer $ 569.95 less $40.00 = $529.95
There is a crating (boxing) fee of $ 20.00 if they are not
in Southern California to pick it up or have it installed.
Installation is $ 75.00.

Who all is interested in setting this up?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well, I've still gotta get some stuff painted, new tires, and about $400 on stuff here and there on the truck. DAMN I won't be able to do it by after feb. I love this thing though. I called one company 2 times that had it advertised in a mag and they told me the company went under. I'm scared something like that will happen again... :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts