GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on here going? http://www.grayrockorv.com/index.htm the dates are june 12,13,14....
I am going but not taking my truck, just my play toy. would be nice to see a few gmfs members out there.

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
I'm going and bringing the hoe, but not sure how much trail time she'll see, I'm mainly goin out to ride with some buddies, camp and have a fun time :big_banana_Dance:

Garret, get your ass over here and come!

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
My sister has a horse show in Perry, GA that weekend. If it wasnt that weekend I'd be in Alabama faster than they could say, "Whooo dawgy".

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
My sister has a horse show in Perry, GA that weekend. If it wasnt that weekend I'd be in Alabama faster than they could say, "Whooo dawgy".
:lazer:

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
One of my buddies is trying to get his toyota finised sas it.. And my other buddy has a sammy but I don't know if either one of them are coming.. I don't have anything to offroad in unless I borrow my buddies rhino

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
One of my buddies is trying to get his toyota finised sas it.. And my other buddy has a sammy but I don't know if either one of them are coming.. I don't have anything to offroad in unless I borrow my buddies rhino
Just come anyway, you can ride with me in the hoe and my other buddies FJ40s and Blazer...and we will haz da beverages and cookout spot to chill at :biggrin:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Oh, trail report for Choccolocco Mtn (Jacksonville, AL). It's a blast; right now there are trails for just about everybody (there are some very hard stuff that gave one guy in a FormulaToy buggy trouble). In a few years, it will be a bad bitch. It's like a cross between Tellico and Morris Mountian.

Side note* I'll be at Morris Mountian a few times this summer for a few day trips if anyone would like to tag along.

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
Oh, trail report for Choccolocco Mtn (Jacksonville, AL). It's a blast; right now there are trails for just about everybody (there are some very hard stuff that gave one guy in a FormulaToy buggy trouble). In a few years, it will be a bad bitch. It's like a cross between Tellico and Morris Mountian.

Side note* I'll be at Morris Mountian a few times this summer for a few day trips if anyone would like to tag along.
sounds good, just let me know when you're goin up and i'll try and get up there

I'll be there!!!
I'm new on here though so be cool to see some people there, I already know ^^bama2door.
Glad to see you joined up...:shake:

·
Show Trucks R 4 Gays
478 Posts
I'll be there!!!
I'm new on here though so be cool to see some people there, I already know ^^bama2door.

They met in prison and Cole watched lee get anal rapped by a gay black man

As for the ride....If I had a tow rig, I would be there....Workin on that situation

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
They met in prison and Cole watched lee get anal rapped by a gay black man

As for the ride....If I had a tow rig, I would be there....Workin on that situation
hahahaha as long as it wasn't me getting raped by the gay black man :supergay:

you better get yo ass up here (no homo):biggun:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here's a few pics of what we'll be takin,
SANY0400.jpg

SANY0246.jpg

SANY0247.jpg

·
2 Door Hoes