GMC Truck Forum banner

Green 06 LBZ Build

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  LBZMANE 
#1 ·
Bought the truck a lil over a year ago. Completely stock 2006 LBZ Duramx W/119k miles. 1st thing i did was removed the door moldings, and buff. Paint was in pretty bad shape when i got it.

Been buying parts for the last 6mo or so.
6-8" CST lift
4" deavers
5100 bilsteins
new idler + pitman arms
Kryptonite tie rods
20x12 fuels W/325 Nitto terras

Got all of the new parts on about 3wks ago.

1st trip @ the beach.

Gettin sum EFI live this weekend! Stay tuned for more pics and kill vids

See less See more
#7 ·
Truck looks great! Plan on adding a little bit of GMFS treatment?

#9 ·
Truck looks great! Plan on adding a little bit of GMFS treatment?
Thx for all the likes! Iam pretty stoked on how it came out soo far.. ya she's gonna get a lil treatment.. linex n amp steps r next as far as cosmetics go.. might have to do a lil dippin too.. dsp5 switch arrived fri n sum big atp tunes gettin plugged in today.. next is gonna be lift pump, ported fuelrail n egr delete.. ooo n cuttin out the cat n muff.

#10 ·
Thx for all the likes! Iam pretty stoked on how it came out soo far.. ya she's gonna get a lil treatment.. linex n amp steps r next as far as cosmetics go.. might have to do a lil dippin too.. dsp5 switch arrived fri n sum big atp tunes gettin plugged in today.. next is gonna be lift pump, ported fuelrail n egr delete.. ooo n cuttin out the cat n muff.
Sounds like its headed in the right direction!

#13 ·
looks good. Glad you went with a real lift kit.

Clear head lights, debadge the 2500 badge and colormatch with some tows. diff cover and some resi shocks and you would be on to something..:crazy: That's just the usual gmfs suggestion though so take it as you may

#15 ·
Update, so i got the DSP5 switch and ATP tunes installed.. Maan I've done extensive research on HP/TQ numbers on which tunes i wanted, but thats just it... They were just numbers.. After my 1st test drive i cant belive how much faster it is.. Kinda scary lol.. It'll blow the tires off @ a 10MPH roll.. Still need a lift pump before i run LVL5 wide open, but 4 is good enough for me at the moment..

Shit got a lil crazy with the EFI live testing.. hehe a bush jumped out infront of me n tore my plate off but no major damage was done.. Thank god..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.