GMC Truck Forum banner

Greg’s AT4

1035 Views 31 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  jglew82
‘23 AT4 with premium pkg and 3.0.

Short term plans:
1. 285/65/20 Wildpeaks
2. 5100’s set level
3. Rough Country tonneau

Otherwise just plan on driving it. Hands down my favorite truck I’ve purchased so far.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,241 Posts
Gosh dang son. No, I do not do that lol

I was working at Amazon in 2021 so I just had a week off. It was nice since I had been doing 6 days a week for about 2 months by the time that hit.

· Registered
4,347 Posts
Wouldn’t be so bad if we had snow. We just get fuckd with an inch of solid ice and freezing rain, then the whole world crashes their cars. Lol.
Man I live 3hours north of Fargo up in Canada. We live with snow from Oct-March and every fall once it hits its like people forgot how to drive in snow. Same with spring once it dries up people roll their shit all over the roads cause too much grip lol

· Registered
43 Posts
Man I live 3hours north of Fargo up in Canada. We live with snow from Oct-March and every fall once it hits its like people forgot how to drive in snow. Same with spring once it dries up people roll their shit all over the roads cause too much grip lol

I feel your pain, I live in the Minn. Mpls. area and we don't get the severe weather that you do up there I am sure. But the people do the same stupid things here too.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts