GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with this brand of drop kits? I am looking for a drop and I wanted to know if they make a good quality product.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Nothing bad about them. Ground force and Western Chassis both make good product but tend to be a little less than DJM.

Cameron

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Physh1 said:
Nothing bad about them. Ground force and Western Chassis both make good product but tend to be a little less than DJM.

Cameron
they are old players in the game, and dont really advertise as much, but like cameron said, they are VERY good kits. i was talking to a guy from regency conversions at a show one time, and he told me that ground force and western chassis is the only kits they use because of the excellent warranties and customer service.

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Put a 2/4 hanger and shackle ground force kit on a friends 2000 and no problems with it. Haven't heard anything bad about them. Have myself a 2/4 leaf kit coming. In my opinion, they make a pretty good product.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Im ordering my 2/4 kit for my Dodge from Ground Force tomorrow night! Ive heard only good things about their stuff.

·
Registered
216 Posts
BIG Newton82 said:
Put a 2/4 hanger and shackle ground force kit on a friends 2000 and no problems with it. Haven't heard anything bad about them. Have myself a 2/4 leaf kit coming. In my opinion, they make a pretty good product.

i may have seen this truck around town..is it black? whats his name?

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Hey Sleeper, his names Cary and his truck is pewter. Runs a 13.4 quarter mile. If ya go up to gainesville or valdosta you may have seen him. You can find his run times and mods at http://dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/ZW4SFA5KSQ4Y.html

:bowtie:

On another note....
Anyone here have the 2/4 drop that uses leafs instead of shackles/hangers? I'm still waiting on mine to come in, but I was curious as to whether or not the exhaust needed to be redone with it. I know we had to redo it on my friends with the shackle hanger kit. I've got duals running down the frame.
Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
ah...ive seen him around. reason i asked was i met a guy at wal mart one day and mentioned he had a nice truck, thought one of you might be him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts