GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm trying to organize a group purchase from subthump.com. I have about 14 or 15 people interested now, if I get to at least 20 we can get a 20% discount (maybe more once I have a solid number). I will have details on how to order once we get things finalized, he does want to make sure the number is solid before he gives the discount so please only respond if you are pretty serious about following through. These guys make great boxes, I had one in my 05 and was really impressed. Head on over and pick out a box and let me know, I will populate the list as people respond. Thanks!!

http://www.subthump.com

·
Registered
308 Posts
Im in!! Im assuming this doesnt lock you down to one model of box from them? Lemme know what I need to do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in!! Im assuming this doesnt lock you down to one model of box from them? Lemme know what I need to do.
Cool! Nope you can pick whatever box you need. I will start the list on here tonight to keep track and give you the order details soon as we get enough people. Thanks!!!

·
....lol
9 Posts
I'm interested in getting their NNBS RC 2-10 box.
I'll be watching to see if this goes through

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
maybe ill let u know by saturday

but if u get a 40% discount im in :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Damn I'd like to have the box for regular cabs. No income right now, this summer I'm down, which will probably be too late.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn I'd like to have the box for regular cabs. No income right now, this summer I'm down, which will probably be too late.
If we get enough people, I'll ask him if you can grab yours later, don't know if he will go for it, but it can't hurt to ask right??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Great news! Subthump has added another discount bracket, if we hit 25 sales the discount for everyone involved will go up to 25% on your box order (does NOT discount shipping cost). There has been a little confusion on how this is setup so here is a breakout of how the discounts will work.

1-9 sales=0 discount
10-19 sales=10% off
20-24 sales=20% off
25+sales or more=25% off.

You MUST use Paypal to pay for your purchase through the site and you will be billed for the full amount until we hit one of the above targets. After June 1st, everyone involved will receive the discount based on the total number of sales. In the special instructions field during checkout be sure to add one of the below GP lines to ensure you are eligible for a discount. We have removed the hold for 20 option to simplify the process.

"Travis GP" - Adding this to the special instructions field will place your order right away, you are confirming your order even if we do not hit a target mentioned above.

"Travis GP Hold 10" - Adding this line to the special instructions field tells Subthump to hold your order until we hit the 10% discount. At that point your order will be finished out and shipped. If we never hit the 10% goal your money will be refunded after June 1st and you will not receive your box. If you decide you want the box even if we fail to meet the 10 box goal, please notify Steve at [email protected] and let him know you still want the box.

Please do not expect your box to be shipped right away if you choose the Hold 10 option. The official list of sales is available to view at any time here: www.subthump.com/travisgp.htm

Steve has also opened up a 5% discount on a few subs and amps if anyone is interested in a "package" type deal. The 5% discount will be applied to amps and subs after reaching the 10 box sales target. Here is a list of items he is offering and the retail price for each. If we hit 10 boxes sold, you would get the 5% discount back on these items after June 1st as well.

10" kicker cvr sub $79
12" kicker cvr sub $89
10" kicker cvt sub $99
12" kicker cvt sub $119

MB quart 2 channel amp 300x2 or 600x1 bridged $149
MB quart monoblock 500x1 at 2ohms or 1000 x 1 at 1ohm $189

You can order just an amp or sub as well and get the 5% after we hit the target, but it will not go towards our box goals. If you are interested in one of these items, contact Subthump at [email protected] .

Hopefully this makes sense to everyone. If you have any questions please PM me or just post here. Also, if you would let me know when you place your order, I would like to keep the list here updated so everyone will know how close we are to the discounts. Thanks everyone, now go order... :tongue:

http://www.subthump.com

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
...how about "Travis GP Hold 50"? :rofl2:

(P.S. I'm interested but working on fundage...i'll keep you posted.)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts