GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to start off by offering a GP on some Performance Programming.

This offer is good for members of GMFullSize only. Now would be a great time to get in on the deal.

Programming for this GP is available for 99-04 GM Trucks/SUV's.
You qualify if you have the following engine:
99-04: 4.8L-5.3L-6.0L-8.1L
01-04: 4.3L

Current pricing on these trucks are:

Original Price 3 PCMs 5 PCMs 8PCMs

99-00: $375 $350 $330 $300
01-02: $425 $400 $380 $360
03-04: $490 $465 $440 $415

For those of you who are local, you have can take advantage of having your truck monitored and then programmed, we'll continue this process until your truck is tuned perfectly. I also have wide-band capabilty which will allow me to get your a/f corrected.
For those of you who decide to join in and are out of town/state and can't swing by the shop, you will receive a programmed PCM so there's no downtime. When you're satisfied, simply return your core.
All purchases includ free updates for the life of the truck.

These are cash/check/money order prices.

Thanks and feel free to ask questions,

allen

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I copied this over to Group Purchases for more exposure and am starting an official list of who wants in on this. Lets get 8 people!!!

In for sure:
Lowred
Dark Eternal
onyx_silverado
Smokinrice
VicRed
04sierra
fullthrottledan
Aberbaseball7
Code3Response...?
Big D...?
lil quick...?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I fucked up, I ment to copy it and on the new one delete that shit so we could do a clean order post near the top but instead I moved it and deleted teh post. My bad, you didnt need any of it did you?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll answer the questions again, no biggy.

You don't have to wait to mod your truck, you can purchase the PCM now and do your mods later, this is becuase I send out additional PCM's to the customers as their truck grows. So, for example, get your PCM now, then later worry about the gears, then when you do the gears, give me shout and I'll send another PCM out with the correct calibration for the gears.
Yes, free updates for the life of the truck.

Feel free to ask any questions,

allen

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
... Would I get much of a return with the tune, I have basic bolt ons and working on a 212/218 cam(might be a while be for its in)...

You sure will, a close to stock truck will definitely take advantage of a tune. Also, if you plan on modifying that truck, you will get free updates with your purchase. This also means, as you install more mods, your truck can take advantage of the power increase the modifications are supposed to delivery. The more mods you install on a truck, the more you're forcing the PCM to go beyond it's parameters/tolerances. Your truck will then either throw a SES code or your truck will not be running as good as it should. With free updates, we'll be able to put your PCM back in line.
Going back to the, will a stock truck take advantage of a tune, question.

Yes, you can expect more power, in almost all cases better mpg, a nice shifting transmission, and lower et's.

thanks,

allen

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Here is the deal if we get 5 or more I am in... But like the westers pcm, will you give us like a money back grace period? He will send you one for like 30 days and if you dont like it he will send yours back or if you kept yours send it back and he will give a 100% refund... I have an 04 with like 2K miles on it, I want to feel $400-$500 worth of difference before I spend that much... :) Im sure it will make me smile, but just in case its not what I wanted I just wanted a no hassle gaurantee that I could be refunded... the lifetime upgrade seems wonderfull and everything so put me down as a yes, hopefully we can get atleast 3 more people :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I offer free updates and on my site I believe it says a 30 day money back guarantee.
You'll get no hassle and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Most ppl will pay 350$ or so for an air intake or to have an exhaust installed and not feel much gain or no gain at all. I guarantee that you'll feel the difference and I guarantee more power over any hand held device.

Guys I'm looking for to it, I strive to give 100% customer satisfaction, so if you decide you don't like the tune for some reason (it would be a first), at least you know you'll still be treated right.

thanks,

allen

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
What about Accepting Credit Cards? :) Didnt answer that one...
you could always paypal me and i could get the cash and give it to allen..... i dunno how underhanded that is though..

·
Banned
560 Posts
OK OK OK - Im in I guess if he will do a 30 day 100% money back guarantee. I too need to feel a $400 difference when Im saving money for my new sound system. Let me know when this is goign to happen.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
You know I cant let yall guys down, Im in for a tune, Ive been looking to get rid of my HPP3.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aberbaseball7 said:
What about Accepting Credit Cards? :) Didnt answer that one...
OOps. Didn't see that. I'm not setup to accept credit cards directly, however I do accept PAYPAL and that allows you to use a credit card.
I said those were cash prices because all transactions take a hit when credit is used, that kind of sux and adds up quick, but it's no biggy for this GP.

thanks guys; see ya online,

allen

1 - 20 of 60 Posts