GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are not officially for sale right now although they are in the for sale section. I just want to see what kind of interest I get and then I'll need to look into getting some replacement rims for the mean time. I just want to see if I can get what I want before even trying to look for replacements. Here is the lowdown.........

(4) 22" X 8.5" Intro V-Rod 6's
Back space is 5.5" (stock backspace)
Have been ceramic clear coated through Intro
Nitto 420's in 305/40/22 (pretty good amount of tread left)
$3400.00 FIRM OBO with tires
$3000.00 FIRM OBO without tires

I know one of the biggest questions that will be asked is whether these will tuck on a bagged truck or not. From the looks of them on my truck, I would say barely with a rolled lip. Some people with bagged trucks have said that they will not tuck. Honestly, I have no clue whether they will or not. If you are bagged, it will be up to you to find out.

If I do get what I want for these rims/tires, the buyer and I will discuss availability terms since I need to find replacements.

REMEMBER, I AM ONLY GUAGING INTEREST AT THIS POINT!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
nice wheels man! Is it FIRM or OBO? LOL...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put OBO just in case two people were offering me more than what I wanted, then I would take the best offer.

The way people talk about Intros on this site, one would think people would be all over this. :think:

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I think alot of people are hurtin from the holidays... I would try Ebay'n em!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not that serious. I was just guaging interest and it seems like no one wants them, oh well.

I'm still gonna get down to Intro to order my new rims soon whether these sell or not. I can always throw these on my wifes Yukon.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
I wish I had the cash. I only have 2400

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
very nice wheels. BUMP for ya.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Sorry bro, I don't need a trade. I'm ordering a different set of Intros very soon.
how bout a set of XLR Rally's? Mwwaahahahhaa

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let me put this out there............

If someone is really interested in these, I can take a sort of payment plan. My Intros will take something like a month so I don't need all the cash up front. I'll definately need a down payment to hold them which would be non refundable and certain amount payments every whatever. Terms would be discussed and agreed upon between the buyer and I.

Doesn't really get any easier than that! A sort of financing without the finance charge. Of course you wouldn't get the rims until final payment was made and I have my new rims. A local sale would be great, but I'll ship if buyer pays for shipping.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
bump for some of the sickest wheels on the market, do you know if they make them in an offroad BS/offset? spose i should ask bryan.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump for some of the sickest wheels on the market, do you know if they make them in an offroad BS/offset? spose i should ask bryan.
They can make anything you want. I believe Zuby had something like what your asking about, but a different style wheel.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
alittle off topic. But how much of an appearance notice is 305/40/22 to a 305/45/22? My tahoe isnt lowered and is at stock height but I plan to drop it alittle.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts