GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
225 pounds of dirt clumps from last time i went muddin....i need to do a better job cleaning,i put it in 5 gallon buckets and weighted it. i would post a picture of the huge pile of dirt clumps but for some reason it wont let my post pictures that are any bigger than a thumbnail
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z120/indigoblue_photos/000_1120.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep and thats dry, i would hate to see how many pounds were on there when it was wet and before most of it fell off about a month ago!

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
maybe thats why ive been getting shitty gas mileage for past 3 weeks:hmm:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
id be more than happy to post a picture but it keeps sayin that they are too big even though i downsized it so much u cant tell whats goin on

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
what no pics

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay now the picture of the dirt pile is in my sig, its the only way i could figure out a way to show yall

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
lol dont post the link in the sig. thats why u have to make it small. post the pic link in the message

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok i got the picture to show up as a link its edited into the first post

·
meh
735 Posts
I've experienced that too.

Just run those revolving grass sprayers and put it under your truck, and let it run for a hour in one spot, then move it around, let it run for a hour, etc.... all of the dirt will fall out.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
hah damn that big pic shows it so much better. i probably had that much on my jeep when i sold it...i know the frame was full of it

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
That happened to me when I got my 97 stuck bad once. I would venture to say it was around 100 lbs of dirt, nowhere near 225 lbs though! :insane:

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Damn im impressed. Thats why I dont have skidplates........... ok so they dont bolt up besides whats going to get stuck in there road bugs.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts