• other small stuff (like what)

Votes: 1 2.5%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics of my truck!

What up. This is JJ (vortecchevy) and I'm back! haha. Anyways, now I have a truck. Check it out. Well I attempted at attaching the files, does it not work? Oh yeah I have some clear corners on the way also. (Oh yeah another thing... I may not be "low" but I have 2 inch shackles :naughty: even though it didnt level it out any :mexsmoke: )

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
low slow 00 said:
What up. This is JJ (vortecchevy) and I'm back! haha. Anyways, now I have a truck. Check it out. Well I attempted at attaching the files, does it not work? Oh yeah I have some clear corners on the way also. (Oh yeah another thing... I may not be "low" but I have 2 inch shackles :naughty: even though it didnt level it out any :mexsmoke: )
:slap: :slap: You ain't low, son! :slap: :slap:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

chevy2.gif

chevy3.gif

chevy4.gif

chevyint.gif

thats my interior.. but heres a pic of my dads interior.. i want his seat..

gmcint.gif

heres mine and my dads truck

angle.gif

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Looks like a great blank canvas to start on. I see much potential for this truck.

Oh yeah, drop it 4/6 first. Drop first, always.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vote for the next thing in the poll at the top

**nevermind you already did**

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
drop.......4/6

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
i agree. drop it first before the wheels. also take the moldings off, and get a dumped muffler to get rid of the exhaust tip out back, just to clean it up a little.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Thats a really good looking truck...i'd go 4/6 and then do wheels. You'll be alot happier in the end saying "man, i should have bought xxx/xx/xx tire size instead of what i got" The stock wheels/tires don't look that bad on a 4/6 either.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
congrats man. what engine do you have in it? looks like a good first vehicle to me. Id go for the drop first too.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah its only a 4.3.... cant complain though cuz we basicly stole this truck for how cheap we got it.. has 124k miles on it but hell it runs better than my dads 99... and if the engine blows.... more reason for a 4.8 or 5.3 :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts