GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered these a couple days ago 20x10 chrome :D

And got a set of these locally.

Should be on by next monday. Truck is in the body shop right now though, killed a deer about a week ago and getting the damage fixed...

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
???

looks like dinner to me.
Would have cleaned it... but i hit it at 9 p.m. on the way to meet my g/f for a date. Went ahead and went on the date with her and didn't get back til really late. So it was spoiled by the next morning of course.

another set of gunners.
hahaha i haven't seen one set of them in person :shrug: so i'm not fucked up about it. plus they look good

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
did you get the chrome or the fugly ones?

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're x8... I'm not sure if I could have even fit a x10 with the size of the tire without using spacers because of the fabtech UCA's (my tires rubbed on them with the stockers).

Should look good, how wide are the Gunners?
did you get the chrome or the fugly ones?
The fugly ones :crazy: I don't think they look bad at all http://media.photobucket.com/image/gunner 6/tjopilot/PARIS2NDDAKOTATRUCKSHORE187.jpg

Plus the price diff was about $400... and I don't need to be spending much right now, need as much cash as I can get to help me through coolaje. And if I'm going to buy chrome rims, I'd be going with 20"s and a bigger tire, and I don't have the money for that right now at all lol

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
the fugly ones? nothing wrong with machined finish! it's what i have and i love not having to worry about keeping chrome clean!

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
hahaha i haven't seen one set of them in person :shrug: so i'm not fucked up about it. plus they look good
They do look good

ive never seen gunners on a truck in person either but i seen to picturs of em everywere. Gonna look good joseph
Never, there all over AZ but never on a lifted truck, all stock ones or ive seen a few on lowered ones not including mine

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
i was just fucking with you. lol they both look good. how much did you pay for them?

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
i love not having to worry about keeping chrome clean!

:suicide: i know i hate keeping mine clean after coming from black rims, but they do look sexxy when there clean.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
ya i dont know anyone else in my area with these rims either. they must just be played out on GMFS

1 - 20 of 129 Posts