GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, is anybody gonna be going out to 4wp tonight? I plan to be out there a little after 7. I know theres a shitload of houston folk that aint doin shit tonight, so bring yo ass out. (sorry, I was having a flashback to highschool)

·
OG
6,939 Posts
is any one going to be there tonight if so i will surely go. did not mean to rhyme

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Damn u people J/k maybe next weekend

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last weekend it was only myself, Mikey, Tiny, and John. It seems to be slowly going away. Oh ya, I am meeting up with a certain lady friend tonight, so I wont be there :naughty:

·
Registered
225 Posts
VicRed said:
Last weekend it was only myself, Mikey, Tiny, and John. It seems to be slowly going away. Oh ya, I am meeting up with a certain lady friend tonight, so I wont be there :naughty:

:word: and what a :pimp:

·
Registered
225 Posts
:word: its posted on fsc ssm and on here, and just about everybody i know knows about it. i was drivin up there last night and passed up the guy with the big yellow truck, he was headin from where i was leavin. got up there only 2 people were there, the 2 with the bagged minis that are always with each other. didnt even bother pullin in, just kept cruisin down 1960

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
91slowverado said:
:word: its posted on fsc ssm and on here, and just about everybody i know knows about it. i was drivin up there last night and passed up the guy with the big yellow truck, he was headin from where i was leavin. got up there only 2 people were there, the 2 with the bagged minis that are always with each other. didnt even bother pullin in, just kept cruisin down 1960
That's why it won't grow. Noone is willing to hang out if there aren't a bunch of vehicles. My truck didn't get washed because it raind some and was supposed to rain last night so I said screw it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts