GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think people in the Houston area need to find a spot to have car shows/mettings ever friday. We used to have a spot or two where people would bring there rides an hangout. Untill the cops stoped everybody. Anyone with me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
lowred said:
did woodlands shut down?
No, but it moved, and isn't as good anymore. It's still at that Walmart just a different section of the parking lot than the night you were there. Last time I was there with Hulk it was alright, but it sucks having to leave at 9.
 

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
Joined
·
123 Posts
i'll go anywhere........lol
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Big D said:
i'll go anywhere........lol
:bs: you wouldnt even go out to woodlands with us last time i was there!! :mexsmoke:
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
just fyi for you houston guys,
The Fox & Hound car show on the southeast side of town just got shut down tonight, so there goes my spot. :mad:
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Yeah that's too bad, I used to go there all the time :anitoof:

What happened??
I rolled up and there's the security blocking off the lot with cones......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Yeah that's too bad, I used to go there all the time :anitoof:

What happened??
My guess would be the same thing that kills every other spot. People being stupid, leaving trash, doing burnouts, or dragging through the parking lot.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
grounded said:
My guess would be the same thing that kills every other spot. People being stupid, leaving trash, doing burnouts, or dragging through the parking lot.
yup, and dont forget the lowriders coming through and their gansta bitches talkin shit to the security lady, and also people thinking they are at a bass competition.
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
grounded said:
My guess would be the same thing that kills every other spot. People being stupid, leaving trash, doing burnouts, or dragging through the parking lot.
wow, just like san antonio... when we finally got a "real" cruise spot, put on by the corvette club, people started leaving to race. killed that one quick. thats usually why ours shut down.
 

·
Im the HMFIC
Joined
·
101 Posts
how about at 1960 and kuykendahl big parking lot by blockbuster and chuckie cheeses
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
1Bad99rado said:
how about at 1960 and kuykendahl big parking lot by blockbuster and chuckie cheeses
There's a guy trying to get something going there or 4WPs on 1960. I'll post if he gets it going.
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
Fox and Hound was the only one I knew of that was still on, but I guess that's out the window. I went there once or twice I think. I don't know of any others down at the SE side. I knew several a while back, but they got killed for the same reasons. :mad:
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
groundscraper said:
Fox and Hound was the only one I knew of that was still on, but I guess that's out the window. I went there once or twice I think. I don't know of any others down at the SE side. I knew several a while back, but they got killed for the same reasons. :mad:
Albert,
We are trying to get a meet started back up at the Lowe's off Bay Area Blvd.
I should be out there on Saturday if it's not raining, hit me up. :cheers:
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
DeToN8TeD said:
Albert,
We are trying to get a meet started back up at the Lowe's off Bay Area Blvd.
I should be out there on Saturday if it's not raining, hit me up. :cheers:
Cool, although they did forcast rain for this weekend, again.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[QUOTAlbert,
We are trying to get a meet started back up at the Lowe's off Bay Area Blvd.
I should be out there on Saturday if it's not raining, hit me up.
__________________
E]I always used to go to the meet at the Barnes an Nobile off of Bay area Blvd. Is Lowes next to that same area. If so then I know some more poeple that will come out.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top