GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Damn where did you get that denali console and dash from??? is that OEM stuff?

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
what radio or whatever is in the dash?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bigb said:
didn't it say its a escalade console with denali trim?

Yes, I was going to get the GMC Denali console, but it's lid tray design was different (no pop up storage tray), the leather wasn't as nice, and there were no vents to supply air to the rear seats (had heater buttons instead). So I just ordered the Escalade version that I liked and then ordered the 2 trim covers to cover it from the Denali version.

It is all GM OEM stuff (and all new except speedometer surround). Even the H2 seats were brand new, never even sat upon, in box.

The radio is an Alpine (CDA9827 I think, I'm tired and can't remember exactly) connected to a V12 Alpine 5Ch amp. UNBELIEVABLE SOUND, and I didn't think the Bose setup was utterly terrible.

Anyone looking for a new truck would be getting a killer buy considering the time/money it took to customize this one. I tried to keep it fluent, to look more like a really nice truck than a highly customized one.

Many people here are to thank for all the technical help I was given in the process of putting this together. THANKS!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Where did you order those OEM parts from? Thanks, Michael.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FlashJim said:
That's a beautiful interior. You wouldn't happen to have part #'s for that console and/or H2 seats, would you?
I can see if I still have the receipts with them...let me check.

Josh

·
Registered
343 Posts
pacethis said:
I can see if I still have the receipts with them...let me check.

Josh
yes please I am very interested as well :worship:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GMCtrk said:
yes please I am very interested as well :worship:
Guys, I couldn't find them. No real surprise as half the house is packed up. We're trying to buy another house and hope to get moved out of this house soon.

Easiest way to get part numbers is to send request in to GMPArtsDirect via email/online form. Tell them what you want and they'll send you the part number to order. If you can't find out this way, you can call them (little known fact). The number is for Flow Chevrolet, Winston Salem, NC. It's in the book (or yahoo yellow page search).

Josh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts