GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kind of actually looked at a few pictures of my truck in its stages. Tell me what you liked better. Mainly stock, small drop, small rims.

First Stage
3/4 Drop
Springs and Drop Hangers

As it sits now. Kind of
About a 6/7-8" Drop
All Debadged, roll pan, in process of shaving ALL handles

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Looks good. What did you use for a 6'' drop in the front? 2'' spindles, 3'' drop coils, and....? or did you cut the coils too? Cause I was thinking you could never be too low. Once I sell the rims I have now i'll eventually get 18/20 combo and do a 5/9

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Definitely the first.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I lke it better now, despite the slight rake..

·
99Z71 For Sale
745 Posts
i like it better now as well =)

ive never personally seen a lowered yukon/tahoe/burban =(

just the typical tint/22's+ at stock height

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks good

you need to get that thing laying frame...didn't you say you wanted to bodydrop it aswell?
Indeed. I am still wanting to do about a 3" Body Drop. I have exsperience doing them on dimes, and yota's. But never something this big of a cab/floor area. Will be a big task.

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
I like your ride now. Dropped on stock wheels is something you dont see everyday, sets it apart from the crowd IMO.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think your tires are too big right now
235/75/15. Yes they are big, and stock size. Going to buy 4 brand new tires soon. Probally like a 235/60 or so. Not sure.

·
Registered
209 Posts
that looks good what did you use to get the rear that low and did you have to take off teh hangers from the first drop. im thinking about taking my hoe down closer to the earth.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts