GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk to a fellow Ford gear head, here's what info I got on the suspension

"gearing is likley in the 8-10:1 range, rear is a top loading double reduction like a Rockwell, but, it's probably up in the 10 ton range. And, some of them do have staggered gearing due to shorter tires on the front... "

:whoa:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm at a loss to the different sized tires and the poor paint, but that truck is huge! lol

·
this
1,584 Posts
WHY would you want to drive that on the road? of course he doesnt..even in ******* FL you cant get away with it..
and from what ive heard..he does bog it..
From what i can tell from the pics it is set up sorta good (other than the hack job on the bed)
still not sure why he has those crappy tires on the front but ..whatever, id bog the hell out of it..even with the blue oval on the front.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
a kid i go 4wheelering with's cousin, has an old gmc with combine tires...now thats hick...its very funny looking, and i dont think i would have the balls to even get in it...the kid i go with has some old fourtrax he bought for $100 and him and his cousin put the front tires of kaboto(sp?) on his 4wheeler...it flings mud like i have never seen before.
welcome to spencer county, indiana....actually i can relate with a bunch of stuff travis says...but i keep my mouth shut :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts